The Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN) is a multi-professional organization whose aim is to promote the health of children with special attention to the gastrointestinal tract, liver and nutritional status, through knowledge creation, the dissemination of science based information, the promotion of best practice in the delivery of care and the provision of high quality education for paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition professionals in India and beyond.
We wish to provide representation for all professionals involved in paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, Transplant and nutrition, to promote basic, translational and clinical science, to lobby for stronger support of research, and to offer the highest standards of education to members and all professionals involved in this important area, with particular attention to new investigators and trainees to ensure they are supported and encouraged. We also aim to serve as a source of competent advice for governments, international agencies, and relevant stakeholders.
Please explore our website to obtain more detailed information about SPGHTN and its activities, to attend our Annual Meetings and training schools, and to consider joining our great network of outstanding researchers, clinicians, and allied health care professionals as an SPGHTN member.
SPGHTN's objectives include but are not limited to:
1.Disseminating the wealth of scientific information that exists in order to improve clinical outcomes and advance the practice of pediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and nutrition.
2. Improving the digestive health and nutrition of children worldwide and particularly in India.
3. Fostering dialogue and research on pertinent issues that impact the pediatric gastroenterology patient and their family.
4. Providing opportunities for clinicians and researchers to gain knowledge of the scientific advances in the field of pediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and nutrition.
International Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant & Nutrition (IJGHTN) is an official journal published quarterly by Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN)
It provides a forum for original papers and reviews dealing with Pediatrics Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition.
Why choose IJGHTN for your paper?
- IJGHTN is the only journal dedicated to Pediatrics Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant and Nutrition
- Fast-track publication available for select articles of general scientific or public health importance.
- Articles open to the public
- Articles soon will be included in state-of-the-art IJGHTN iPad/Android app
- Articles promoted on Facebook and Twitter
- Free color, no page fees
- Open Access option available
- Full-text available to all SPGHTN members, online and in print.
IJGHTN is the official journal of the:
- Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatobiliary, Transplant and Nutrition (SPGHTN)
Wolters Kluwer and Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc., please visit www.Medknow.com/EthicalGuidelines.asp
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
Wolters Kluwer Medknow provides for long-term digital preservation through two primary partnerships, Portico and CLOCKSS.
Portico is a leading digital preservation service worldwide. The content is preserved as an archival version and is not publically accessible via Portico, but is provided when required under specific conditions, such as discontinuation of the collection or catastrophic failure of the website.
CLOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from Wolters Kluwer Medknow and other publishers, with minimal technical effort and using cheaply available hardware.
Ahead of Print policy
Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference source. Wolters Kluwer Medknow has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following accepted procedures for making corrections to the scientific record.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
- "Pop-up" and "banner" ads appear on a random, rotating basis. The advertiser has no control or input over the pages where their ads appear.
- The Editorial Board has full and final approval over the content of all advertisements.
- Advertisers will never be shown any manuscripts or other content prior to publication.